- A/Prof Anthony Paul O'Brien- team leader
- Professor Wendy Cross
- Dr Ken Sellick
- Dr Ian Munro
- Dr Kay McCauley (women's mental health)
- Charanjit Singh
Areas of current research focus
Currently team members are involved in a variety of research projects and activities.
Priority Areas include:
- Carer/consumer participation.
- The role of the Mental Health Nurse.
- Respite for the carer.
Current projects under development/investigation:
- Mental and child health nurses experiences in dealing with suspected or actual cases of child abuse.
- Loneliness and depression among elderly people living alone at home.
- Collaborative study into the treatment of Adolescent depression.
- The development of a proposal to offer respite services and education for carers of patients with mental illness.