The Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine within Monash University's Central Clinical School spans the clinical schools of the affiliated hospitals, providing undergraduate teaching, research, postgraduate training, and educational symposia. The Department is a cross-campus entity including academic anaesthetists at all Monash teaching hospitals. It is involved with undergraduate and postgraduate education and research covering all aspects of anaesthetic care. Research and teaching take place at undergraduate and postgraduate level in fields such as molecular pharmacology, traditional pharmacology and physiology, clinical neurophysiology, clinical research in acute and chronic pain states and epidemiology.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Prof Rob Medcalf for ISFP Prize
- CCS Public Lecture: Innovative systems for improving trauma injury treatment 12 Oct 2016
- MIME Affinity Meetings: MHTP 20 April; Alfred 28 April 2016
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 25 March 2016
- Congratulations to Sara Mokhtar on her PhD completion!