The Department of Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine within Monash University's Central Clinical School spans the clinical schools of the affiliated hospitals, providing undergraduate teaching, research, postgraduate training, and educational symposia. The Department is a cross-campus entity including academic anaesthetists at all Monash teaching hospitals. It is involved with undergraduate and postgraduate education and research covering all aspects of anaesthetic care. Research and teaching take place at undergraduate and postgraduate level in fields such as molecular pharmacology, traditional pharmacology and physiology, clinical neurophysiology, clinical research in acute and chronic pain states and epidemiology.
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Monash discovery central to record breaking licensing deal
- Congratulations to Alfred researchers on MIME funding
- Congratulations to Professor Robyn O'Hehir for being awarded the Order of Australia
- Applications Open: Graduate Certificate in Translational Research
- Welcome to our 2016 Honours and BMedSc(Hons) students!