The Central Clinical School (CCS) is co-located with The Alfred hospital and is a centre for clinical and biomedical research and education, offering undergraduate and postgraduate study programs. CCS is a core hub for translational research and medicine, covering a great breadth of subject areas. CCS's research is highly collaborative, and the School is an integral part of the Alfred Medical Research and Education Precinct (AMREP), where world leaders partner in biomedical and clinical research. With such close links to health care providers we are able to rapidly move towards health outcomes in improved patient care.
Join the Conversation
Latest news and eventsmore news and events
- Congratulations to Mei Choy, Zhu Tong & Janet Gare on PhD completions!
- Media mention: Dr Neil Bailey in 7 June ABC Catalyst, "The Science of Meditation"
- 29 Jun CCS BMedSc(Hons) information night
- Recent CCS publications: Week ending 17 June 2016
- 12 Oct CCS Public Lecture: Improving trauma injury treatment
See moreCCS events page
- Participants sought: Memory and brain plasticity improvement with non-invasive brain stimulation
- Participants sought: 'Borderline Personality Disorder' research study
- 11 August CCS 3MT heat registrations open
- 2016 Run to mend minds - registrations open
- Introduction to surgical research - new short course